Wednesday, September 12, 2007

is it stupidity or is it showing true love?

here's how our conversation went:
me: can we talk?
other line: yes
me: i just want to say I'm sorry
other line: for what? there's no need
me: i feel that, it was all my fault
other line: ewan ko
me: can you give me this last chance of proving my worth? nagsisisi na talaga ako if i was not good enough for you, can you please love me back?
other line: don't ask me that, i wouldn't know the answer
me: do you still love me?
other line: i don't know
me: please, ill do anything that you tell me, everything that you want. I'm
begging you, please, at least let me love you. i am not asking you to
love me back, i just want you to give me another chance to let you
know how much i love you. let me do the things i used to just to
show you how much i still love you. i won't do anything that you
don't like. give me a specific time of the day where i can call or text
even if you just reply once, that'll be fine with me. just PLEASE LET
ME STILL LOVE YOU.
other line: ewan ko, di kita masasagot ngayon. bahala ka. sige na bye.

*conversation ends*
please consider reading the first post before this before reacting. thanks

No comments: